Hey yall! I know it’s been almost all week since I have spoken with you guys! There has been one thing after another! Every time I go to post something crazy happens—wordpress kept deleting my posts and my internet went down! Ridiculous. But today I said nothing will keep me from talking to you guys!!! NOTHING BY ANY MEANS! Hahahahahh! A little to deep for no good reason!
I have been doing a WHOLE lot of planning for January, February, March, April, May, June….okay all of 2012! But for starters I have one more month until 2012 so I have to savor the last month of the year! I have chosen 5 things I have to do before I hit January!
1. Warby Parker Glasses: I have been eye balling these for the entire year and I am finally sending off my prescription! I cant wait to get these. I need to be able to see the beauty of the ocean in Puerto Rico on my cruise in January.
2. The U.S. Botanic Garden-I soooooooooooooo want to see a little DC made out of tree bark, seeds, pinecones and other things from nature!
3. Darnalls Chance House Museum is decorating its self like a candy house and hosting a tea party on December 17, 2011. I know I have always been a fan of Hansel and Gretel so me and Terry will be in FULL CHARACTER! Hahahahahah!
Saturday, December 17, 2 pm Hansel and Gretel Tea Party Visit Darnall’s Chance when it is decorated like a gingerbread house. Listen to the story of Hansel and Gretel and enjoy tea and dessert. Ages 5 & up. Children must be accompanied by a paying adult. Capacity is limited; reservations and payment required in advance. Fee: Resident $12; Non-Resident $15
4. The Nutcracker is on my list every December and the last time I seen it was about 5 years ago when my friend Patricia was one of the 3 blind mice in a Montgomery College production. I think it was Montgomery College. Therefore I am making it a point to see it this year at the THEARC Theatre this December.
5. A FREE SPACE! I am still deciding on what else to add. I know there is the 30 Americans Exhibit that I haven’t seen yet but that is going on until February. Ummmm! I don’t know let me think on it!
There it is 5 well 4 things I must do before January 1! Please make your list as well. This is a total separate list from the Christmas Wish List! I am still drafting mine! But choosing 5 fun things to do is a great way to break up the Holiday Season and part take in something other than shopping!
I challenge you to do the same! Choose 5 simple things that will make the end of the year a KNOCK OUT!
Other than making my list, I have been so caught up at work and at home with planning and reorganizing things. I am so gearing up for a big change in my life!!
Have a great weekend people! And next week I will have plenty to share. I am creating my wish list and I cant wait to share!