Here are the rules for tagging that I pulled from i.choose.the.sun’s blog!
Rules for Tagged:
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
Here are the questions I had to answer:
What is your dream job?
My dream job is a combination of several different things, being able to paint beautiful artwork, style photo shoots, work at my beauty bar doing makeup artistry. I would love to do allll things creative that I love.
Why do you blog?
I blog mainly to encourage others to follow their dreams and create a life bigger than where they are. I love sharing my journey with others in hopes of inspiring them. And I love talking about myself—kidding—kinda!
Are you most like Pooh, Tigger or Piglet?
I would say Tigger.
What would you tell your 18 yo self?
18-year-old Karen I would say–don’t EVER settle for less than what you deserve, take the best routes with your own interest in mind.
What vacation destination are you most looking forward to?
Out of the country: Iceland USA: Utah
How often do you wear make-up?
Everyday, not full face but I always shade in my eyebrows and wear mascara.
At what time of the day were you born?
In the morning
Do you commute to work?
If so, do you carpool, drive, walk or use transit? I use transit—I am not a fan of my commute to work!
Would you rather be hot or cold?
How do you feel about being “tagged”?
I loooooooooove being tagged–wait a minute—I hate being tagged on facebook–I like to approve the picture because I saw some pics of me that some people posted and I was disappointed in them thinking I looked good in the pic! I looked a hot mess!
Here are my questions:
- When did you realize your worth?
- What’s more important what you think of yourself or people’s perception of you?
- If you could bless one person with one thing that would change their life completely who would it be and why?
- If you could start your life over at what age would you choose to be?
- What do you think about the ladies of Sex and The City? Are they classy or trashy in their approach with men?
- Would you rather be ugly with a bomb.com body or gorgeous with a fat body?
- Would you rather have a great dream job with millions of dollars with no friends and family?
- Or an okay job with just enough and sometimes more than enough money but with lots of friends and family?
- Love and Hip-Hop or Basket Ball Wives?
- Do you think that these woman stay in long relationships because of their mans status and money?
- Would you stay in a relationship for 7 years without being married or engaged with a man who made less than $35,000 a year?
TAGGED YOUR IT!
As for tagging 10 bloggers, I hope those I tag actually participate! So far I am tagging 5 bloggers, just because my computer is malfunctioning!
Looking forward to yall answering these random questions!