“Glamour comes from within. its an attitude. Ive seen women in jeans and a tee who look SUPER glamorous. I think it really comes from confidence and knowing who you are.” – Brad Goreski
I participated, well listened in on a FB chat with Brad Goreski! I just love his style and his personality!
He of course shared some fashion tips with Glamour Mag fans on FB!
- Color blocking is still in!
- Add tights to your favorite summer dresses and a blazer or cardigan
- White can be worn all season- creamier whites work best!
- Eggplant is great for a fall wedding
- Printed pants, printed shirts, printed coats are in for fall
- Incorporating neon into your outfit through your accessories whether it be a bag, and belt, or if you are bold enough try a bright blouse with a black pencil skirt and black flats or heels.
- Pair your mint jeans with neutral colors such as white, cream, grey. keep the color combo soft and romantic or throw a leather jacket on with it for some edge
- Pick one item of metallic clothing to be the STAR and then pair it with basics. for example a metallic blazer with black jeans and a white button down with heels. You could add a pop of color clutch and REALLY go for it!
I love these tips and will def incorporate them into my fall wardrobe! What are you looking to add to your fall wardrobe this season? I am still trying to figure it out!
Ms. Karen Minor